Sunday, December 31, 2006

Terrific Tax Tip

Here's a handy little tax tip, from yours truly.

I personally have done my taxes using a number of different methods; in fact, I still do. I do my children's taxes manually. No big deal, they are uncomplicated. I just have them send me their W2's and their state tax forms and booklets and I do them on paper. Occasionally I have bought software to automate the process of doing my own taxes and filing electonically. Some were pretty good, others were disappointing.

Now, it's gotten really simple. My married daughter and hubby (and I) are hooked on Tax Slayer. This is a super easy-to-use online tax preparation program that's free to use OR costs only $9.95 if you choose to e-file. You just answer a series simple questions; and you can enter the info and save your form to finish later if you wish. Simplest, cheapest, and best way to file taxes I've found, and I swear I'm not getting paid to say this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home